Bare exowear materiaal geeft nat minder warmte dan neopreen.
Ongeveer vergelijkbaar met 2 mm neopreen qua warmte. Dus zeker niet geschikt voor onder de 10-14 graden.
The ExoWear Hood provides the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection hood and is designed for multi-sport use. ExoWear Hood offers great protection and additional warmth for your head during cold water activities. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the hood’s fabric converts your outbound heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your head for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
1. OUTER LAYER
UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
3. INNER FLEECE
Microban® Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
- WATER REPELLANT
- QUICK DRY & WICKING
- OMNIRED™ TECHNOLOGY
- LIKE YOUR SKIN, BUT STRONGER: ExoWear is designed to keep your body warm and provide strong layers of protection, comfort, breathability and flexibility. ExoWear achieves this with OMNIRED™ technology, superior materials, and innovative design.
- THERMAL WARMTH: OMNIRED™ Technology has been scientifically-proven to provide more thermal protection than similar technology. Thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric converts body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body.
- PROTECTION: An inner layer, membrane, and outerlayer make up ExoWear’s 3-Layer fabric that protects from the elements. These layers are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- EVERYDAY COMFORT: Freedom of movement is essential in the water. ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the standard 2-Way Stretch. By stretching in all directions, it provides more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
- 4-WAY STRETCH: Freedom of movement is essential in the water. ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
- MODULAR & LAYERABLE: ExoWear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match ExoWear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.